Who for ?
- Top Management
- Executives Women
Why participate ?
- Develop your influence, your visibility and your impact
- Enhance your leadership in terms of management and communication
- Understand and master a top management posture in a changing world
Day 1 :
What does it mean to be a leader nowadays ?
- Essential notions in management : discussion and sociological inputs
- Basis for impactful communication
- Understanding the system : what does mean communicate within an organization and pursuing a high level career ?
- The AIDA model and its adaptation for management
- The target (principle of cognitive dissonance): what do we expect, what is it, what does it induct
- Verbal and non verbal Communication
- Body langage: what does it show about us
- Harmony between verbal and non-verbal
Day 2 :
- Session content as defined before hand
- Where am I with my leadership ?
- Training on my personal impact
- Set my improvement zones
Day 3 :
- Do men and women have different types of leadership ?
- Why is this question important for women in top management positions today ?
- Are we embracing a new style of leadership ?
- What impact does it have on women in top management positions ?
How does it work ?
- 1 1h30 individual coaching session planned after day 1
- A half day group session at the end of the program.
Benefits of this training :
- Become a leader who has people « do what you need them to do because they want to ” » [Eisenhower]
- Inspire and mobilize your co-workers or team
- Influence others positively
- Enhance your impact and your communication skills
- Have your decision implemented
- Strengthen your ability to manage tensions and crisis