The 1st part of her career, Isabell worked for a consulting company specialized in marketing in the IT field and then for an IT company as a marketing executive for 10 years. After that, she lived abroad for an other 10 years : first in Europe she held many consulting jobs for IT companies, then in the US she created a successful track club for teenagers with two high performance coaches, one being the US champions in 800. In this environment she had the opportunity to observe and interfere with many coaches and athletes at training.
Convinced of the power of coaching, she get a certification in coaching and starts her activity as a coach in the US both in life and professional coaching.
Back to France, she continues her training adding to her skills, leadership, psychology and negotiation and she focuses her activity on professional coaching. She also teaches personal development and management in business schools in Paris (ILV La Defense, ISEE, Paris).
For 7 years now, she accompanies individuals and groups on Business Creation, Professional Shift, New Position kick off, Management skills, Leadership and Inter Personal Communication Skills Development, Public Speaking, Assertiveness, Stress, Time and Conflict management. She is certified « Higher impact© » and works closely with Sandrine Meyfret at Alomey.
Within a non profit , she accompanies groups of executives involved in a career change with a methodology based on Co development.
She can propose Higher Impact© either in English or in French
- Professional transitions
- Assertivity, Stress management, Conflicts Management, interpersonal communication
- Professional and Personal Développement
- Position kick off
- Personal Development
- Public Speaking
- Coaching Certification (ICF/ACF) – New Vibes Training, Portland, OR, USA
- Anger Management Training – New Vibes Training, Portland, OR, USA
- Higher Impact®
- EDX – UCL – Be /Psychology of negotiation
- Georgia Tech University, GA / Introduction to psychology as a science
- Case Western Reserve University, OH /Inspiring leadership through emotional intelligence
- Post graduate degree in Strategy and Management (PARIS X- HEC-ESSEC)
- Post Graduate Degree in Marketing applied to IT (Paris Dauphine)
- Master of Economics (Paris X)
- Bachelor in Communication